Saturday, April 25, 2009

Complaints versus expressions of feelings

Up to this moment, it never came across to me that i may be annoying to somebody because i talk too much about things. I just realized that to somebody, i am actually complaining a lot about things and it struck me that i may be presenting to be quite annoying at times. What a shocker! I always thought that i was sharing my personal life experiences/thoughts/opinion all these while to my friends/family and on the other hand, all the listener wants to do is to shut my mouth up. I do recall times when i get annoyed at people for complaining too much and here am i, doing the same thing over and over again until being told of recently. This left me not really sure of what to say/do already. Am i being overly reactive that i tell people too much? Or should i just shut up and don't say a thing any all because people are just not so interested? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondering who says you are annoying? Maybe you complain much more than you used to w/o realising? And maybe because of your age..more things you've been through...you got more things to complain about? look at the people around you who are older than you...do they have alot of things to complain about?

fungfung_sunny said...

You are right in a way. I reckon as I get more exposure in this society & meeting more people, I am forming lots of opinions/ideas etc from inperfections in life. I should look at things from the positive side of things now instead of the negative. The cup should always be half full instead of half empty. :)

fungfung_sunny said...

Hey Teck Heng...I think i've accidentally press reject on your comment....but then don worry...i've read your comment already...:)