Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cherry Ripe Slice Recipe

Hey,
I've finally got the recipe for cherry ripe slice recipe of my tutor today. Hurrah...that means that I can get to try this recipe out tonight. Planning to go to Woolworths to get the ingredients for it. :)

Basically the people around me are falling sick...according to their theory, I'm the cause for the whole thing here cause I'm the first to fall sick. Probably it's true that I've transferred all the bad bacteria/viruses to them. hahaha......funny! Speaking of falling sick, my 3 other coursemate who are going to the same placement as I'm was down with cough, flu and sore throat. All this happened when I'm getting better. hehehe...never thought that my "influence" is that widespread...!!!! :)

Oh yeah, this stupid, no use 3 company sent me a bill yesterday, charging me 270 bucks for my old 3 phone that I've lost when in fact, they told me that they will only charge me for half of the price now ($130)! Will go to 3 shop later and demand for an explaination. so..this afternoon will be busy..busy...busy...!! and the funny part is...I dunno what i'm busy with besides settling my 3 bill stuff.

This entry is just short and simple.....cause I'm lazy to type...hahahaha!!!

No comments: