Sunday, September 11, 2005

Dunno what I'm typing now! :P

My new blog is set up already...all thanks to lord bert (just for this time I'm not going to call him stupid lord bert! haha)

Nothing particular had happened for the past few days except that my 3 phone is lost due to my clumsiness and Wern Jiunn's birthday on Saturday.

My 3 phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why....??? Why do I have to be so clumsy....???? now I have to pay all the remaining money for my handset and I'm looking into buying a new 3 phone...! Poor me...I think I can lose weight now......use my food money to pay for the new phone....hrm...not a bad idea!!! :) Have to go to the police station tomorrow and report lost of my 3 phone, then have to go to 3 shop and let them know that I've lost my phone so that they won't charge me extra. Then I'll have to decide on which phone to take...!!! It's going to be very busy for me tomorrow after placement!

Wern Jiunn's Bday: Started to prepare for it on Friday......will put in a new entry sometime later on what happened on Fri and Sat...!! A bit not in the mood to type it all out now..!!! I think that all of us (Casey, Teck Heng, Erbert and Joanne) did a great job in making WJ happy on her birthday...!! Well done, guys! I'm pretty glad to see WJ so happy (not to mention her being quite S) on Sat! Btw, Happy 21st Birtday Wern Jiunn!

No comments: