Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Got everything ready?

Impression night is just round the corner and the people around me are basically preparing to look best on that special night..!!! My pretty housemate, Casey is not going as she will be flying of to Melbourne to see her darling tomorrow. Hai..no more porridge to eat for the next two weeks...!!! Yeah...I can eat other stuffs now...!!! hahaha...jkjk! As for the rest of the people in our gang, as far as I know is that all of us are going and we are busy searching for the best accessories to go with our outfit....except for Wern Jiunn who had bought everything that she needs ages ago...so won't need to worry about her anymore...hahaha!!! I've bought a pair of shoes today that cost me 60 bucks...the second shoes that I've bought here and it's extremely expensive compared to the shoes in Malaysia. What to do? I'll have to make my purse suffer a bit more in order to match the outfit that I've bought a few weeks back. Accessories wise, I'm still not sure on what to wear that night. Any suggestions guys? Another two days that the big day is finally here..!!! I hope to see everyone in their best their best attire..!! I predict our camera will overload that night......hehehe...especially with us being sooooooo SS....!!!!

Have been shopping for the past 3 days already....a bit sick of Rundall Mall....!! Will be heading off to Norwood tomorrow with Joanne..I think...!! Hopefully I can find something to buy there...!!!! Wish me luck!!! :)

I've received this phone call earlier on saying that my ticket to the impression night is being reimbursed. As a rep, I will definately get a ticket even though I'm not going...hurrah...that means that the 70 bucks that I've paid for the ticket previously is going to be reimbursed! yeah...that means that I have more money to spend on other stuffs...!!! Isn't that great???? I'm so happy at the moment!

Hey......I've finally got a new 3 phone already..!! It's the Sony Ericcsson one that is so much like a small digital camera!!! hahaha....got it yesterday and was playing with it the whole night! It's currently the most high tech phone that I have. It has bluetooth and infrared features....wah....first time eh!!! :) hehehe...basically I've tried to use infrared to transfer songs from my laptop to the phone...and guess what....??? It really works!!! hehehe...tried that with the old LG phone that I've lost last Thursday and that phone is really like crap..!! My laptop can detect it's existence...but can't transfer any data to it.....!! Seriously I like this Sony Ericcson phone more than the LG one...!! So satisfied that I've gotten it yesterday..!! The only bad part about it is that I have to pay more than the old phone......so...have to go on diet so that can save some money for call credits...!!! hahaha.....yeah....!!!!

No comments: