Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sick...!!

I'm down with a flu, cough and headache at the moment! Bugger! I think it might be all the commotion that is going around for the past few days. Wern Jiunn's bday, Min Min's Bday, Impression nite, Mooncake festival etc etc...!! Been busy having fun as well as preparing for the "big events"....probably that's why my immune system is not functioning very well at the moment. Did not go for placement yesterday as I was too pale and sick to face the patients. Might cause them to have heart attack if they see my face that is so shocking sick! :P

Last Sunday was impression night.....the "NITE" that all of us has been talking about and preparing non-stop for it. Girls in our group shopped till the last minute in order to present their very best that night...!!! As far as I know, I was still deciding on what I'm supposed to do with my dress on Sunday morning (roughly about 1 in the morning)! Not only that, Wern Jiunn was polishing her nails like crazy while I was trying out on my dress!
We had this appointment with the hairdresser on Sunday morning to do our hair. Both me and WJ were the first to go. After doing our hair, we had to go and do some last minute shopping. hehehe...the two of us practically had to hide behind TH and Bert's back so that the wind does not mess our hair up. It was pretty windy that day...and if you are observant enough, you'll see two crazy gals going in and out from one shop to another trying to avoid the wind. Michelle and Joanne walked through rundall mall as if nothing had happened and don't even care of what the wind will do to their nicely done hair. I think probably me and WJ are too paranoid that our hairstyle won't stay before the event started. As we finished with our hair at about 12 noon, so we had to walk through Rundall Mall with our "pretty" hairstyle....which in turn attracted a lot of weird looks from ppl. We do get a lot of compliments from people saying that our hair looks pretty...but I do think that they are some ppl out there thinking of us being insane with such nice hairstyle and a non-matching attire----jeans!
All of us started to prepare at about 3 in the afternoon. Girls rushing here and there---applying make-up, curling hair, polishing nails, applying nail polish, sticking up crystals etc..!! TH's house was in a complete mess when we leave.......like it was being hit by a tornado.......but still....the condition of his house is better than my living room.....definately...!!! :P

Impression night this year was great. Girls looked superb...guys are smart....food and settings are better than last year....!!!! All of us had fun....!!! My camera worked hard that night.........taking heaps and heaps of pictures! After all the effort put in dressing up.....surely must take lots and lots of pictures for rememberance...right? :P hahahaha..... I liked the pictures taken that night....all of us looked fantastic in the pictures........very satisfied!!!!

After that night...I was sick immediately on Monday morning...!!! :P hehehe....dare not tell my mum that I have overexhausted myself...!!! :) Oh well.....at least I've enjoyed myself thoroughly....and that's worth it all!

No comments: