Saturday, October 08, 2005

Mp4 player spoilt

Well...got my new MP4 player this Mon, the device was spoilt yesterday (Thursday). I didn't even get to use it for a week and that's it. What bad luck! Seriously I think that there's something between me and Harbour Town. The second last time that I went to Harbour town...I lost my precious LG phone due to my clumsiness. Then went to Harbour Town last Thursday and after that "wonderful" shopping trip, my mp4 player was spoilt the next day. Whoosh....this time at Harbour town, I've bought 2 cheap stuffs and in the end I pay the price of my mp4 player. Stupid Harbour town, stupid mp4 player.....stupid lightning....stupid taiwan....stupid bad luck! Hai..................................!!! Now...I'm back to the days when I don't have any mp3 player. The thing that I'm concerned about at the moment is how the heck am I going to get a replacement for my mp4 player since my mum bought it in Taiwan in July this year. Just emailed the manufacturer and told them about my player, hopefully they will reply me as soon as possible and hopefully there's not extra charges to the replacement of that stupid device!

It's almost the end of my holidays for this year. A bit reluctant to start my rehabilitation placement. So.....why is it? I don't know...don't ask me. I think that it's because that I've slacked for almost the whole academic year. There's only like 2 months left to the end of this year and I have to start being more hardworking as I've heard that there's heaps of documentation for rehab placement. Hai...........!!!! What a way to end this year!

I'm feeling a bit bluish at the moment.............! Lazy to blog anymore...!!!

No comments: