Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Playing with kids!

hey,
It's been a while since I've put in an entry here. It's about time that I do so. Really am tired now cause I've been playing with kids the whole day and had attended an hour of PE lesson in the afternoon. I've worked my legs hard by playing jumping games with my kids in the hospital and doing vigorous physical activities today. Phew...glad that's over for today! My legs were sore from yesterday's "animal games" and jumping games. hahaha...luckily those kids did not give me a hard time. Actually there's this kid today that I've seen. You should have seen him..he is basically so energetic that I have to chase him around trying to get him do stuffs. Interesting enough, I have to make the whole session fun for him and it really triggers me to think of fun exciting games for him. Overall it was not too bad...however, my tutor had a lot of feedback for me and I reckon to her it's not that good. Hopefully all will turn well next day!

Doing my seminar presentation on Down Syndrome. It really is giving me a headache trying to search for recent articles and pictures of it. However, I think i've manage to do at least 80% of it. It's a matter of compiling it and presenting it this Friday. Wish me luck guys!

No comments: