Friday, November 11, 2005

C ya kids!!!!

Hurrah....today is totally the end of my paediatric placement for this year..!! That means no more kids for the rest of 2005..!! hahaha...isn't that great!?? Anyway...I got an overall credit for this placement which I think is alright as I don't expect that I will get more than a C due to the minimal amount of effort that I have put it except for that home exercise booklet that I made for one of my patients! With the help of Teck Heng's artistic talent, I manage to get another point towards full marks for my home exercise program...which was good! Thank TH!

Guess what guys?? My mp4 player is working for the past two days which was a miracle (at least to me :P) and was spoilt again today..!! hahaha...and the funny part is that I don't feel a thing..!!I was screaming with joy which puts Casey off that night cause it was past midnight when I found out that my stupid mp4 player is working and I was calling everyone up telling them about this good news. She couldn't stand me when I'm like a crazy girl laughing over nothing. Anyway...my excitement didn't last very long as it's not working now...bugger! That's the consequences of buying cheap stuffs...!!! Erm....how about expensive mp3 player like IPOD????? Hrm...???? (deep in thoughts....should I buy??? hahaha...) joking only...I don't have money to buy it...so go away iPOD...don't tempt me anymore!!!!

Things have been pretty slow recently as all of us are busy with exams except for me and WJ (we are having placement)! Till now, I think that everyone did ok...with Joanne telling me that she wanted to defer her exams in order to get full marks (haiyo...that girl.....still not satisfied with her HD already.......going for HHD I guess hahahaha......Joanne Joanne.....you are seriously funny!!!) Anyway...good luck guys with the rest of your papers!

I found out of my timetable for next year and I realized that I'm starting on the 13th of Feb instead of the 20th...!!! hrm....tried to argue with the lecturer.....but no success!!! So that means that I have to come back early.....which is not good! Not only that, I probably have to go to KL in Jan.....good news or not???? I don't care......by hook or by crook I really must go to KL this time!!!

I'm totally free this weekend and I have nothing to do because everyone's busy with their exams....!!! Hai......I need to think of something now....have to fully utilised my short short short short break...! Very tired now...!!! Feel like shopping...probably go shopping now....!!!

No comments: