Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just another night here in Adelaide

Working through my reports and preparation for my patients tomorrow...it's just another normal night for me. Still working hard on the remaining 10% of the photoframe that I've been doing for the past few weeks! I still have another 3 more to go and that's it...I can continue with a photo session with my effort...then only i distribute it out!!! :)

Doing my adult rehab placement now.....!!! Dont' really enjoy it, but I'm starting to get the hang of it! Probably I'll get to like it in the next few days of my placement. hahaha...but I really dread to go for placement this Friday cause I'm going to face "stinky" feet...!!! Luckily like what TH said.....water here in Adelaide is not being charged per usage...if not...seriously I'll be broke just by paying of water bills because I've been taking shower so frequently (the max is 4 times in just one day)! hahaha....I too feel relieved that water is not being charged here....! I think I've gotten Michelle's "virus" of taking showers whenever possible...hahahah!!!

Usual night...Casey is still talking to Wen Pinn now.....they haven't been talking for the past few days due to exams...!!! Oh yeah....she's talking about this Christmas party that is at the heat in our gang right now! So...wanna know what it is? It's basically a pre-celebration christmas party (WJ is going back next Sun, so will have to celebrate it before she goes back)...so what we are planning to do is that each and every one of us has to come up with a present (cannot be less than 15 bucks) for this gift exchange event during the party! Condition is that the present has to be unisex, cannot be food stuffs and other ppl can't know about what you are buying so that the present is a SURPRISE! hahahaha.....Wen Pinn can't know what Casey is buying cause I'm here....Casey can't tell cause she'll violet the rules...!! She kept on giving out clues to Wen Pinn...but he still can't get it...!! erm....actually I also can't guess what she is going to buy..!! so....breaks even! Talking about presents...I've got an idea of what I'm going to buy...hehehe...going to go and search for it this weekend!! hehehe.....I'm seriously looking forward to this celebration because it's very meaningful (at least to me!) Casey is trying very hard to keep the secret....let's see how good she is in that...if she manage to let me know about it...hahaha...she'll have to get another present...!!! :) I wonder how the rest is going with ideas here........I know that TH has an idea of what to buy...how bout the rest???? I can't stress enough........it's a SURPRISE PRESENT.....so don't let anyone know about it.....!!!! The surprise will be spoilt!

Michelle is finishing her exams this sat.....then everyone is free except for me.....hrm...:P but nvm....I'll get my holidays in about 2 and a half weeks times...!! Can't wait for my holiday to come...!! hurrah.....!!!! :)

Erm...have to continue working on my photoframe now...!!! Wish that my frens have a great holidays.....!

No comments: